WIN 3 Nights at Sea Temple - Palm Cove
3 Nights in a 1 Bedroom Apartment at The Sea Temple, Palm Cove
Return Transfers From Cairns Airport To Palm Cove - Maximum Of 2 Guests
$100 Voucher to Temple Of Tastes (located in The Sea Temple)
Bottle Of Sparkling Wine On Arrival
Valid for up to a maximum of 2 Guests
View Our Competition TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
This WotUSee Pty Ltd competition is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must complete the online entry form found on the WotUSee.com competition page (https://www.wotusee.com/competition/sea-temple-palm-cove) and fill in all required fields
2. The promotion ends midnight Tuseday 30 April, 2019
3. Winner drawn 1 May, 2019
The prize is a "Travel Package" which consists of, and is only redeemable for the following;
- 3 Nights in a 1 Bedroom Apartment at The Sea Temple, Palm Cove - Maximum Of 2 Guests
- Return Transfers From Cairns Airport To Palm Cove - Maximum Of 2 Guests
- $100 Voucher to Temple Of Tastes (located in The Sea Temple)
- Bottle Of Sparkling Wine On Arrival
Terms & Conditions
1. There is one Travel Package to be won over the period of the competition.
2. The total Travel Package retail prize value is approximately $1,370 (AUD).
3. The Travel Package is offered by WotUSee Pty Ltd (“WotUSee”).
4. The Travel Package is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
5. The Travel Package cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel services.
6. This is a single-use Travel Package. Any un-used portion of the Package is forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
7. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
8. The Travel Package is only valid for travel for up to 12 months from the date of the draw. Travel must be concluded by the Expiry Date. Exclusion dates apply - All school holidays, 01 June to 17th October 2019 and 9th December 2019 to 19th January 2020.
9. The Redemption Date for the Travel Package is 31/04/20. The Travel Package must be booked no later than this date or the Travel Package prize is forfeited in full.
10. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and all applicable booking terms and conditions of the The Boutique Collection.
11. This Travel Package will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Travel Package will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
12. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from the Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and The Travel Package cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
13. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Travel Package amount.
14. The customer may add services or stay additional nights, however the customer is responsible for any additional costs.
15. To redeem the Travel Package, email your WotUSee Consultant and advise them in the email you have a Travel Package to redeem.
16. The Travel Package is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
17. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this Travel Package cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
18. The Travel Package cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the Accommodation Provider and incurred by the customer.
19. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of WotUSee.
20. Travel Package is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
21. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of WotUSee.
23. WotUSee reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
General Terms and Conditions
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, WotUSee Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, WotUSeePty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under WotUSee Pty Ltd’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by WotUSee Pty Ltd) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of WotUSee Pty Ltd; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. WotUSee Pty Ltd collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. WotUSee Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to WotUSee Pty Ltd for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of WotUSee Pty Ltd.
How to Enter
Simply enter the required details below to go into the draw for this fantastic prize.