When the owners of this stunning home gave the brief to the designer, Tony Lawson, they wanted the property to define the Palm Cove lifestyle, a resort that feels like home.
Located in Palm Cove's Dress Circle, only a stone's throw from the famous Williams Esplanade with its award-winning Restaurants, Cafés and the glistening shores of the Coral Sea.
The house has been designed to capture the cool sea breezes without compromising on privacy. As you enter the home through the feature timber doors, the journey of discovery begins. Inviting open plan living with a stunning outlook of the pool and tropical gardens. The key feature of the living area is the 5-metre-high cathedral ceilings with matching timber bifold doors. These perfectly frame the tropical surrounds.
The house has 3 spacious bedrooms all ensuite, with access to the outdoor living and the swimming pool. The self-contained pavilion has internal and external entrance from a side gate and would be the ideal space for guests or extra income.
This property is not to be missed for those seeking the ultimate sea change and the true lifestyle of Palm Cove.
*NOTE - 2 Bedrooms are pavilion style and are detached from the main house.
Some of this property's excellent features:
• Chef and entertainer's kitchen with easy access to outdoor undercover BBQ.
• Open plan living with dining and lounge
• Family room – perfect for relaxing and watching your favorited team
• Separate office space
• Powder room
• Outdoor shower
• Solar hot water
• Large double lock up garage and extra double carport
• Workshop shed – powered and insulated
• Fully fenced and private
• Wall mounted TV in each bedroom
• Sky connection available in 3 points